Lightsabers

I promised EXO... So here is EXO!

I technically already found it, but I wouldn't have posted it if Eliza hadn't sent a tip so...


Tip from Eliza

Let's go!




(click to enlarge)


EXO's Kai wore Star Styling's Rounds Shirt from their S/S 2011 Collection and their Shoulder Jacket from their F/W 2010/2011 Collection in his 4th teaser.

To be honest I don't think the jacket is exact, looks like the sparkles go further down, but that's the only zip up hoodie on their site and even Star Styling says it's this jacket, so I'll take their word.

Hoodie purchase here and shirt here.





Sorry for two days of Star Styling in a row. I just really like Star Styling and wanted to get these babies up first.

--Koko

Credits: Star Styling, Eliza, Sment
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)