Not cheap but very chic

This is weird. I updated to the new blogger look and it's really strange. Excuse any weird formatting because I don't know how to use this thing.

Okay, I need to reiterate this fact. DON'T TAKE OUR STUFF WITHOUT CREDITING. If people continue, we will stop posting altogether. We work really hard to get these posts up and we never post anything we haven't found ourselves (at least I haven't). I understand that other people can find the same stuff, but sometimes it's a bit obvious if you aren't. Watch it.
 


In their European photobook shoot, T-ara's Soyeon wore Moschino's Cheap and Chic shirt in white from their S/S 2012 collection.

 I only have a buylink to the black here.

 I love T-ara, I can't wait until they release more music!  

--Koko

Credits: allkpopnews (for images), CCM, Moschino Cheap and Chic
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)