Jihyun is a 80's Luv'd Rock

Boom, boom, boom, like it, like it


4minute! :D 4minute recently did a commerical for Dasarang Chicken. What is with girl group and chicken..sheesh. I'm still waiting for HQ pics to pop up on Soompi for Best of 4minute. Hopefully then, I don't have to squint my eyes to see what they are wearing...><

I'll apologize again for how badly I do CAPS. But Jihyun above is wearing a tee/tank with words on it. The words are "The 80's Luv Rock". Guess what? It is from Forever 21 or Heritage 1981

The 80's Luv'd Rock Tee
CAD $18.90
HERITAGE 1981 - Short sleeve crew neck tee featuring a retro printed front with "The 80's Luv'd Rock" phrase. Finished hem and sleeves.
I only found the link to the Men's Heritage 1981

Credits: K-world Style, Forever 21/Heritage 1981, Youtube

Maria :D
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)