BEASTly Nike's

Please note that credit us always.

Back with our (now not so new) rookie boy band BEAST!!

I had an old picture of BEAST (before Yoseob's blonde hair!!) stashed in my computer, and saw that GiKwang has some intense Nike shoes on.



They're the Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High in Black and Max Orange (it looks red in the picture, but I'm pretty sure it's orange.)

Get them here for $115

I've been working on a 'present' for KWS lately... in the name of a Dance!! XD.
Since SHINee seems popular here, I'm going to upload Ring Ding Dong!!! XD and another dance too XD. Stay tuned!!! XD

Credits: K-World Style, Nike, skiptomyshoe.com

Picture sources:
http://www.sneakerobsession.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/nike-air-jordan-1-max-orange-2.jpg
My Computer: if you think that BEAST picture is yours, please speak up! I will credit you ASAP!


♪Nikki
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)