Quick share

Well, turns out that the shirt Jonghyun wore at their goodbye stage (that I posted yesterday) was also worn by Taemin a day later (Jan 18th) for the Starking Shoot.



Thanks to Yoo (Baidu SHINee Bar) for the pics and Weareshining for reuploading it.
Go Here (or just scroll down) to see the Jonghyun post.

I'm sorry for this extremely small post. I actually didn't have school today, but had to do quite a bit of homework plus a dance practice. (We're doing It's You and Sorry Sorry for a school lip synch contest XD) Maria's been very busy with final tests coming up. I don't have as much tests, but I do have quite a few as well T_T.

♪Nikki

Credits: K-World Style, weareshining, Yoo, rocksmith

Picture sources:
http://weareshining.com/2010/01/19/fan-photo-shinee-recording-star-king-100118/#more-15910
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)