JeA


Please note to credit us always. We would like to receive any type of feedback you provide us. :D Even if it's harsh.
I honestly had to post this. Jea is my fave member of Brown Eyed Girls. I love her!!! :D
Brown Eyed Girl's wore W.Dressroom leggings on an episode of Super Junior's Miracle which also featured MBLAQ. This one for sure I know is authetic. W.Dressroom as pointed out by a viewer was said to be fake and knockoffish. I think it's authentic. The designer is actually pretty great. There stuff I haven't seen on anywhere else but on kpop stars. I'll pay more attention to details. :D

Credits: Tippers :D, K-world Style, W.Dressroom

Maria :D
Note: I'll be gone for the weekend to go to Toronto for Chinese New Year.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
EVERYONE!
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)