New Soshi!

So I just saw the Black Soshi Preview.. and immediately recognized something.
The vest Hyoyeon was wearing (my fav member XD)
I was cruising through Big21 Fashion Evolution a couple days ago, and remembered seeing that military esque vest.

Minzy wore it for "Try to Follow Me" as well ^^.


(my infamous screen shots!!)
By the way, I think Hyoyeon looks gorgeous here...

She's wearing a Jeremy Scott X Adidas SS10 collection military vest. Here we go with the JS adidas thing again.

Thanks to Big21 and to Coty who tipped Big 21 XD.

Credits: Big21fashion.blogspot.com, Coty, K-World Style
Picture Sources:
http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2010/02/02/jeremy-scott-for-adidas-originals-spring-2010-apparel/
CodeMonMonSeason3


♪Nikki
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)