Little Kids and their Fashion


I'm sure most of you have heard of GP Basic... The new rookie group with an elementary school kid, and their average age is 15? Yeah... Young much?

Anyway, Lauren (Lala) Sent us a tip on their attire for their debut music video, Game.



I'm not a fan (yet), but I do think we should give these girls a chance, because although they are young, really young, they might be really good... We'll see.

Anyway, here are the finds.



Zion was wearing LNA's lace tank top in black, which you can purchase here for 73 bucks.



Leah was wearing Wildfox's Black Sparkle Cheetah Crew tee, which you can buy here for $49.50. Hannah was wearing Pencey Thigh high mesh leggings which you can buy here for 49 smackeroos.

Lets hope these girls have some talent too! I have to apologize (again) for sucky picture quality. I REALLY tried to find hi def pictures, I think I downloaded the music video a hundred times too... It seems that I am completely unable to find good quality pictures... If anyone can help me out I would be eternally grateful.

By the way, I posted on HyunA's shirt dress thing from forever 21 the other day... And I bought it :D...

--Koko

RIP Andre Kim

Credits: Lauren (Lala), polyvore
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)