Onew Dresses like a Cheap Monday Girl?

So as you know, I've been working on the female "get the looks" for Shinee's Lucifer Music video. I had noticed previously that Onew's shirt really resembled the whole "Duct tape" design that Cheap Monday released... But I looked in the men's section and couldn't find it for the life of me.



And then, My friend Jessica sent us a tip! It turns out that Onew was wearing a GIRL'S SHIRT! Jessica pointed out that Onew wore Cheap Monday's Duct tape tanktop in Olive on the July 25th episode of Inkigayo.



as well as their Lucifer Music Video!



You can purchase the tanktop in white from Amazon here. Or the Olive version from Karmaloop, but Karmaloop seems to be out of stock :( Maybe they'll get another shipment.


--Koko

Credits: Karmaloop, Amazon, Cheap Monday, Inkigayo
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)