SM Town Loves Juicy Couture

Tie-ing up some loose ends before I go. In the previous image I meant "after my birthday", I will be back. I have this Khuntoria find to post before I go.
SNSD aren't the only Juicy Couture lovers. Through her regular appearances on Invincible Youth and We Got Married, Victoria proved to be quite a fan as well. Well, clay-loving Victoria wore a Juicy Couture piece over another Juicy Couture piece. Sadly, I couldn't find the right colors for either items of clothing. On top, Vic wore a Juicy Couture Terry Tank Dress. Underneath she wore a Juicy Couture Cherry T-Shirt. Both available in colors with the pictures provided both. Here for the Tank Dress and here for the Tee.

Credits: dkpop, zappos, myteresa for images

Maria :D
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)