Get the Look G-Dragon "Big Bang is Back"

Hey guys, I don't know about you, but I am super excited because Big Bang came back on the 24th :). whoop whoop!


So down to business, their style is a bit unorthodox, and so I'm going to try to make a more realistic version of their clothes for everyone out there! (I'll be doing it for the ladies, but if there are any guys who want some pointers just comment and I'll be happy to help.)


To start off with here's  fashionista GD :).
G-Dragon


made on Polyvore.com


Shirt: Chloe Leopard-print shantung silk blouse buy link or for a less steep price try something like link
Belt: Asos pink boyfriend belt around $14 buy link
Pants: MOTO BLACK BAXTER SKINNY JEANS buy link
Shoes: Kitty Combat Boots buy link or Ash Virign Black Trainer buy link
Hair Color: (sorry it's not in the picture) Garnier Nutrisse Ginger Ale Light buy link (or you can get at any convenience store)
 
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)