I Am Yunho's Blazer and Tee

You guessed it! A DBSK post!
Yunho and Changmin among other SM artists attended the I Am movie conference.
I found Yunho's tee which led to the jacket.


Yunho in all his glory greets you.
Above, he looks dashingly handsome while greeting the press at I AM movie conference. His outer wear is from Dsquared2 2012 S/S line. It is a cotton blazer with safety pin detailing around the collar edges. Snug underneath is a Dsquared2 tee also from the 2012 S/S line. Written on the tee are the words "a new sensational sixpack! THANK YOU DSQUARED"
The blazer is available at Dsquared2's official online shop here for 1445$.
The tee is out of stock as previous seller lusiaviaroma has none available.

Note: I love the safety pin details!! Changmin's jacket I have not found, but I know it is not from Dsquared2.

Credits: dbsknights, dsquared2 and lusiaviaroma

Maria :D
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)