don't love charlie, love me :'(

Stupid Charlie whoever you are...then again it could go both ways...Charlie could be a man or a woman so...Yunho, Kikwang and/or G-Dragon could be homosexual.




Star light, star bright,
The first star I see tonight;
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Le me be Charlie tonight
 :P Joking of course. 
But look! Yunho, Kikwang and G-Dragon all love Charlie since they displayed it proudly on their clothing. So the following order of wearing was Yunho, G-Dragon and now recently Kikwang. Yunho wore it to an event while both G-D and Kikwang wore it to music shows. I could not find the blouse button up version, only the tee version. This is by John Galliano called I Love Charlie Tee. Available here for 248$. 

Side note, John Galliano is still getting some love even after the whole hitler thing. 

Another side note, how many kpop fashion find sites are there now? O_o If anyone knows please leave a comment and a link please :D

Maria :D
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)