Get The Look: Hyuna's Dark Jean Shorts

Hi Guys,
So this is going to be a lame post, but I'm still caught up on Hyuna's " Bubble Pop" and her excessive amount of jean shorts. And I thought I found a pair she wore, but silly me, the ones I found actually cover the wearer's behind (if you get my gist); regardless, get the look:
Also, I screencapped it super HD-- enjoy. Shorts: Pixie Shorts by Adriano Goldschmied (AG jeans) Buy here.

or a (relatively) less expensive alternative are the BGD shorts sold at Urban Outfitters; they have a dark denim version with rolled cuffs that look exactly like what HyunA wore in her video.

I also want to apologize for my lack of posts, I'm really trying to find stuff to post on-- I promise :).
-Lauren

credit: youtube, DJpremium
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)