Onew's Billionaire New Yorkers are late!

I have been holding on to this find for EVER. Like, I kid you not, I should have posted this last month... Sorry?

However, since Lauren is playing that fun Shinee clothing guessing game, I figured that now is the TIME to bring out the Shinee Japanese replay finds!

By the way, finally got some internet! YES!!!

Reader Michiko commented on the other post and got these babies RIGHT!


(click to enlarge)


In their Japanese Replay Promo Pics, Shinee's Onew wore Worn Free's New York New York it's Nice they Named it Twice tee and Billionaire Boys Club's Blastivo Jacket.

No buy links because I stink. Comment if you've got them!

--Koko

Credits: fanpop(for images), flytocloudcity (for images), Wonfree (for images)
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)