The Sexiest Shirt in the World

YES! YES! YES!




Everybody should get on their knees and bow down to Leyla right now, she gave us the BEST TIP EVER! But that's my bias talking, haha.

This was also requested by... Fudge, I know someone requested this, but I can't find the request under the requests tab? Well, whoever it is, here you go!

I write this post as I listen to MBLAQ's Mona Lisa, I'm deciding whether or not I'm too lazy to post on their clothes...

Hee hee, so happy, here we go!





In a photoshoot that was used for a bunch of magazines (Japanese Magazine '号外 +act.' July11 Issue, FINEBOYS magazine, WPK 2011 Summer, Junon August Issue, Korisuta, China YG Magazine June Issue) I think that's about it... I probably missed one. Shinee's Taemin wore a sexsi LSD shirt from Bernhard Willhelm's S/S 2011 collection along with a Moon Brooch Rhodium from Cheap Monday's S/S 2011 collection.



Yoo Ah In wore the tee at Mnet's 20 Choice Awards too.

This is a link for Euros. Here's Cheap monday's site for the brooch.

--Koko

Credits: Eijisatoshi (for images), Shiningshineeworld (for images), Cheap Monday, Bernhard Willhelm, thecorner, allkpop (for images), EMI music Japan, SME
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)