Scheduling stuff like crazy

I'm typing as fast as possible right now, because I need to schedule as many posts as possible. I'm supposed to be packing right now, and I really don't want to lug myself back to school. I wanna just sit here and find clothing... Like a lame person, but whatever.

Lets a go go! (Ultra shinee transformation... JK)


(click to enlarge)


In f(x)'s Hot Summer MV, Luna wore The Untamed Heart Bo Derek One Piece in Black from Wildfox (S/S 2011)... Then, Krystal wore it again on Music Bank on July 1st (2011).

I have a buylink, but it's for the pink version.

You can tell it's the bodysuit because of the way it's cut, Wildfox's heart tees aren't that formfitting.

I am currently irritated at how much I need to post in such a short period of time.

--Koko


Credits: d22yan @ YT, karmaloop, Wildfox Couture, Sment
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)