Bring the Beat Back

I promised some of you guys that I would put some effort into EXO finds...

OH MY GOD IMMA SLAY SOME PEOPLE IF THEY'RE ALL THIS HARD TO FIND





(click to enlarge)


EXO's Lu Han wore H&M's I Am Awesome T-Shirt in EXO's debut promo pics.

You can get the shirt here.

Okay, now I will explain to you why I'm getting violent about this shirt.



My computer doesn't load H&M US, which is where I live, so I've been using HM Hong Kong.

MUTHER FUDGER THEY DON'T HAVE THE SAME PRODUCTS!

This tee is available on the Hong Kong site but is nowhere to be found on the US site. WHAT THE FUDGE?!

I'm going to start hunting everything under US AND Asian country selection options because I always forget that big companies like H&M sometimes split their clothing stock.

Also, I don't know for SURE who's in EXO-K and who's in EXO-M, so everything is like... I'll have to change tags later.

I'm thinking about starting up that daily post thing again. What do you guys think? COMMENT BELOW

--Koko

Credits: H&M (Hong Kong), Sment, EXO-K @FB (for images)
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)