Dial-A-Jiyeon

Maria here, long time no...post. Just went looking through the requests and I found a few. This is to start.
Request from Csf


From January 7, 2012 Music Core's Lovey Dovey performance by T-ara.  Csf requested Jiyeon's tee which said "Dial-A-T-Shirt." This is from Jeremy Scott's F/W 2011 collection. Jiyeon's is black and yellow but all I found was the red and yellow version. Jiyeon's could be a counterfeit. Since it was from a while ago, most are sold out...everywhere. Link from Enshop from Japan for 22400 Yen. 

Also, screenshot is crappy. Here is the embed of the video.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/35OhxD8DuuA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/35OhxD8DuuA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

That was my first time hearing and seeing Lovey Dovey. Yep, I've been out of kpop for ... a long time. It reminded me of Party Rock Anthem. 

One last thing, I found what Qri and Hwayoung + others clothes in the video above. If anyone wants me to post on it, comment please.

Maria :D
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)