Requests are being really stupid

Request from Carrie



At the Gaon awards, IU wore a shirt (as a makeshift dress) from Manish Arora's S/S 2012 collection. She wore a skirt underneath so she isn't scandalous.

Okay, I actually have no idea what the heck is going on with the requests. I made a comment when Carrie requested it saying that I knew where it was from and that I would post it soon. Then that comment disappeared. Then, I think someone else made a comment about the dress/shirt but that disappeared too.

I don't even know what's going on. Hopefully this nonsense will stop soon.

But something funny... I found this one by misspelling "Manoush" on google images. Hahaaa... What a terrible way to do a find...

I don't have a buylink. Grace me with one in the comments?

By the way, I have that long awaited Pinocchio Style Watch in the works. Holy jesus it's over three pages already and I've only finished talking about the first performance. This stuff is like homework O.O.

--Koko

Credits: Loen, Manish Arora
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)