B1A4's Beautiful fashion Target 2

The finds keep on coming ~
These was like SUPER obvious (for me) because I've posted on them before and this collection might be the most worn 2012 collection in K-pop. Seriously. I'm starting to sigh every time I see something from this collection *laughs*.

So if you haven't guess it, this is another B1A4 Beautiful Target (Japanese version) find! I'm just happy to get this out of my Photo shop by now...
ALL of the members wore KTZ' S/S 2012 collection in some of the dance scenes in the new PV ~

buy links!
Jinyoung: t-shirt here
Sandeul: trousers here
Gongchan: shorts here

Baro's shirt/jacket/thingy got me thinking a bit. Wasn't sure if this was a shirt or jacket. Ended up deciding it was the jacket because of the neck-part.


You can get it here if you want to


credits: Pony Canyon, KTZ, WM Entertainment
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)