Missed Some B1A4 Finds

I've watched the Japanese PV for Beautiful Target like . . . 200 times. I finally decided to sit down and ignore looking at their clothes; I actually ended up finding something I didn't see the first 200 times.
Adore and love those boys though, so here are my last B1A4 finds from this PV!


Baro is wearing a jacket from Gerlan Jeans from their S/S 2012 collection ~ a very colourful collection. You can get it here for 57,750 yen. (I love how the price appears so high, but in reality it's not a fortune lol.) 

Photo bombing level: Jinyoung XD

Sandeul is wearing a pull-over sweater called Cashflow from Joyrich
You can get this one here in both white/red and black/yellow.



And lastly there's CNU! I have no idea where he got this top. I can not find it anywhere in Gerlan Jeans' collection! It's clearly their pattern and style though. 

  
credtis: WM Ent., Pony Canyon, Gerlan Jeans, Joyrich, Zozo Town, Fake Tokyo
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)