Cosmic Rainbow Tweed

Bright and multi-colored weed, something you don't quite see everyday. Such a treat when Victoria wears a rainbow-colored tweed dress to her When Loved Walked In drama conference. This romance drama is currently still airing and it features Victoria, Zhou Mi and Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit. You can probably guess there is a love triangle involving the three of them.

Say high to Calvin Chen's cameo in this post. 

In this mass internet space, I cannot find a description or the name of the dress. So I have taken a chance and have guessed the fabric of the dress. Thanks to fan-taken images, I'm pretty sure the material of the dress is tweed. I really hope it is true. Anyway, it is by the Korean brand DEWL. No buy-link from my search on the internet but the brand has many physical stores in Korea. If anyone has any information of this dress please leave a comment. Thanks.

Because of the look, I call this dress Comic Tweed or Rainbow Tweed. 
If you can create a name for this dress, what would you name it?

Credits: Image as tagged and DEWL

Maria :D

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)