Uee is a fan of Park Taehwan

In case you don't know, Park Taehwan is a South Korean swimmer who participated in the 2012 Olympics in London, just to mention his most recent competetion. 
After School member Uee used to be a swimmer also! So naturally, she admires Taehwan for his skills in swimming. This was mentioned in the most recent episode of Korean TV-show "Quiz to Change the World". 

And on this TV-show, Uee wore a dress (otherwise it should be a shirt, which they cut long sleeves of. But I doubt that) which I immediately recognized. 


This cute dress is from Givenchy. Personally I do not fancy the tulle-part at the bottom. I'd rather have the main skirt of the dress to cover more of it so that only a few cm. peeked out ^__^ Just had to add that because I really think it's a wonderful dress except that one thing.
But if you're not being picky as I am, then you can hope for Farfetch to restock the dress here. And oh, by the way, it costs 850€ (not Dollars, Euro!), which is 50% discount! Expensive...

Ninillie ~


Credits: as watermarked, Givenchy, Farfetch, Allkpop, Pledis Ent.

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)