Return of the spiky heels

This is just a quick post ~
Recently, Miss A was featured as special guest editors on magazine CeCi in a bonus, celebratory edition of the magazine. Actually, the only reason why I found this is because Eliza made a post with the same shoes a couple of days ago xD


Min is wearing high heeled shoes from Ruthie Davis! Apparently they are called Cactus Fluo and are from her S/S 2011 collection. This also means that sadly, there is no buy link. Old seasons are hard to find anywhere, except maybe on Ebay. 
I think these shoes ROCK, but I must admit I'd rather have them in another colour than highlighter-yellow. I think highlighter-blue, or just a light blue would be better! Pink and blue look cool together! :P So does pink and orange.

Ninillie ~


Credits: AQ Ent., JYP Ent., CeCi, Ruthie Davis

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)