paperplanes, birds and Ayeon


Yes! Finally something to post with this lovely girl! 
Another former contestant from SBS K-pop Star Survival. I absolutely adore this girl and have done so ever since I saw her in the last couple of episodes of popular audition program, K-pop Star Survival! She's simply such a darling ~ 

Even though she didn't win, she quickly got a contract with musical powerhouse JYPE. She's under their sub-label AQ Ent. though (same company as Miss A). If you don't know Baek Ayeon yet, it's time to get to know her :P 


In the recent edition of Inkigayo Magazine, Ayeon looked adorable in a blazer from H&M with a print aparently called Bird Print. I couldn't find this anywhere, but I have to go to my own local H&M to see if they have it! I want this one ~ it's so adorable :D
This is the best picture I could find of it...
If you have a buy link, please post a comment on this post. 

Ninillie ~ 


Credits: Coolspotters, Baek Ayeon Official Facebook, AQ Ent., Inkigayo Magazine, H&M

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)