SNSD Got a Boy (8)

Believe it or not; We still have some SNSD "I Got A Boy" finds!
I won't say these are the last ones because you never know :D.
So let's start~


 Seohyun is holding the Scribble Heart Slob from Lazy Oaf, which you can buy here.
That room is so cute (and PINK!) :D




Sooyoung wore this awesome jacket from Martine Rose's AW 2012 collection
(we already posted on the shoes so click here.)



Yuri is wearing a necklace also from Lazy Oaf.
Buy it here.


I'd like to thank Ninillie for the tip on the tutti frutti top :D
Buy the mixed fruit top, which Seohyun is holding, from Lazy Oaf here.
If you want to know where the hat is from, click here. :)



Hehe ~ I know this has nothing to so with the 'I Got A Boy' MV, but I thought it could be fun.
So...Who do you think "wore" it better?
Hyuna or Tiffany?
(yes, we're talking about the puppy hehe.)

web survey

--Eliza

Credits: SM Ent., Cube, Lazy Oaf, Martine Rose
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)