Incarnation: Daesung, Kim Hee Sun and Kahi


Welcome~
This post features three guests on the current episode of SBS's Incarnation.
 They are Big Bang's Daesung or D-LITE, Kim Hee Sun and Kahi. Another guest is G-Dragon, however, he is not in the post. 
The episode has created quite a bit of buzz. Why? Because, G-Dragon and Daesung shows their dating skills, Kim Hee Sun calls G-Dragon her grandson and a whole bunch of other omoshiroi stuff. Go see for yourself!

First, we have Daesung. In this image, he wears a Rick Owen Shawl-collar Tuxedo Blazer. Currently is available at Mr. Porter for $1905, here.



Here we have Kim Hee Sun. I believe she is roleplaying with G-Dragon.
With her yellow dress, she wears a pair of brown Giuseppe Zanotti Studded Suede Fringe Sandals from their S/S 2013 line. Saks carries this for roughly 1150$ online here.


This gets a bit difficult. I've seen Kahi's jacket so many times before. However, I cannot find an image of it. I know her blazer is from LAP, but they don't list it anymore. Can you just take my word for it? ;)

Credits: as tagged


Maria :D
I can't heal this damage

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)