Block B's 'Very Good' (1)

Hip-hop group, Block B, has released some new singles recently. And with them, the boys filmed some neat music videos. Of course I had to watch the videos a couple of times before I looked beyond the ridiculous fashion, but that's why you love me ^.^.
Let's go~
In the video, Zico wore a pair of leggings from the American Apparel x Kesh collection. Get them here.

You probably know this brand because of the many stars before that wore it.
Most notably, the girls of 2NE1 rocked it for 'I Love You'.

He also wore a skort (sq-wawrt) by KTZ. You can get it here.

I also noticed something that Taeil wore:
He wore a pleated man-skirt from KTZ, and this one you can get here.

--Lauren

P.S. The writers are all really busy, so it will be a bit slow for a couple of weeks until exams, etc. are done.

Im cr. tumblr, as linked, kwinconceptshop
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)