A bit of Heirs Style: Ep 10

It's official, SBS's Heirs is a hit! Well, not as big as KBS's Secret Love but who says two dramas can't shine in the same time slot? The only bad thing is that MBC's Medical Top Team is suffering bad.

I haven't watched the drama but the stills look beautiful; after all, it's a beautiful cast. Since most of the high schoolers are rich, of course, their clothes are high end and expensive. Heirs Episode 10's fashion is no exception. There is only a little bit here since because of the limited amount of screencaps I have found. Screencapping myself is not an option since I won't last watching an episode. Also, I don't know where to watch it in super HD.

There are a few instances of cheaper clothing in the drama, here's one.

No idea what is going on here.
Lee Min Ho who plays Kim Tan wears a Paul Smith sweater with a houndstooth pattern. It is available to buy here.


Using my imagination, I'm guessing Kim Tan is either looking at or thinking about his love interest, Park Shin Hye. He looks chic but that look is not cheap. This Kenzo coat is priced well over $1475.

If you want to watch Heirs with subtitles, go here.

Img Cr: sinaimg.cn, farfetch

Maria :D


Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)