If these classy kdramas were people...

...this is what they would wear. As in actually people you see.




I. Heirs
the theme: 'american' school kids
The "Heirs" is becoming one of the most popular dramas in Korea. I've only watched the first few episodes, but this is what I've figured out. The show focuses on a bunch of Korean teens who look strangely like adults who all attend a special college  high school. Thus, I'm imagining something along the lines of "Gossip Girl", where the characters dress is modified uniforms, and the rich kids show their money through accessories. Note the rounder heels to show a little bit of youth. 

the theme: classy business folk

That Winter, the Wind Blows

1. suit // $275
2. red shoes // $40
3. white blouse // $90
4. pencil skirt // $69
5. black boots // $60

This show is super cute and features a large family business and a blind woman. I'm picturing the incarnation of "That Winter, the Wind Blows" wearing sun glasses and being very classy. Think pastels and pencil skirts. This drama had one of the best styles I've seen this year.

Honorable mention: Gu Family Book. I hope you could get that this drama incarnated as a person would be wearing a hanbok. Probably an innocently colored top layer with a warmer, more passionate color underneath. I'm picturing a lime paired with a maroon.

-Lauren

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)