Request: Onew's Sweater

A request by Huong and aslxxx for Onew's sweater worn at the 140225 JTBC Law of the Jungle (Borneo Edition) Press Conference.
 
 
The only reason I recognized the sweater is because I saw it on Stylenanda a few months ago when they still had it in stock. AND I REMEMBER IT BECAUSE IT'S BEAUTIFUL (If international shipping didn't cost so much I would've bought it). I went into my Internet history and found the name of it, which is called Gradated Cable Knit Shirt. When I clicked to try to get the buylink, it directed me to the Stylenanda homepage which means it's sold out :(
 
My first request yay! And within 2-3 days of the request being posted too, what an achievement huh? (At least I'm proud of myself.)

 ( ^◡^)っ❤ Shelley

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: international bnt, wanelo, stylenanda

Also See: 
Airport Fashion: SHINee
1st Affordable K-fashion Post of 2014
Full Moon (2)
Let's Go Bowling!
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)