Request for Kai to Cease and Desist

I'm almost sure that this was a request, but since the request post disappeared when I made this find I'm sorry I don't know who asked :(  

I accidentally came across this when trying to make a find for something else. EXO's Kai is wearing a shirt from Hudson at the MBC Show Champion 130812 performance in Sokcho. It's called the Desist Bandana Tee in white and can be purchased here for $50. It also comes in red and black.

This is what the back looks like.

 ( ^◡^)っ❤ Shelley

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: babyjongin0114@weibo, jimmyjazz, jonginthailand@twicsy

Also See:
Haul: Nature Republic (1)
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
Homeboy Kai at the Airport
EXO's Growl (4): Shades of Grey
EXO's Growl (6): More Teasing
     
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)