Krystal for Etude House

Hey guys, long time no see. Sorry about that but I needed a break.
Hopefully I'll start posting regularly again.

Now for the first finds we have Krystal which wears a top from one of my favorite collections from F/W Seoul Fashion week which is Arche.
The collection is really girly and feminine and I just couldn't wait to see a k-pop idol wearing something from the collection.
It seems Krystal (and her sister Jessica and Tiffany but we'll talk about that in another post) made my wish come true.
The photo is from Krystal's Etude House's promotional images for the newely released lipstick.



Here are more pictutres






Hope that site won't steal from us

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: ARCHE, ETUDE HOUSE
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)