CLC's 'Pepe' (2)

I cannot believe that I found this dress. The famous dress that everyone wants to know in CLC's "Pepe" MV has finally been found.


 

It's still finals for me right now but during my study break I was shopping for graduation dresses and came across the Out of Bounds Dress on Nasty Gal. Buy it here, it's on sale for cheap!

Stylists modified the back of the dress by attaching a rectangle piece of white fabric. I thought the original dress back design was nice, wonder why they changed it...

A good chunk of my finds are a result of me online shopping. I actually stopped online shopping for awhile to save money (student loans grrr) so this is a fortunate event :D

 

* ི•̮͡ુ -ુ ྀෆ⃛* Shelley  ི-̮͡ू -ू ྀ

See Also:

CLC's 'Pepe'

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits:Cube Entertainment, Nasty Gal
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)