EXID's SNL Skit

On SNL Korea 150509, EXID featured in a skit where I managed to recognize K-pop fashion finds for three people.

EXID's Junghwa is wearing a crop top and skirt from Stylenanda
 



Sana from SIXTEEN wore the same outfit.   


 5/27/15 UPDATE: Stylenanda put up the Jellyfish Halter Neck Crop Top for sale.


I couldn't find buylinks for them, but I'm pretty sure it's from Stylenanda because they have other items in the same print. Check the other items out:

Jellyfish print yellow dress








This SNL comedian (I'm sorry I don't know her name, if anyone does please comment - I would greatly appreciate it) is wearing a shark print crop top and shark print skirt, both in white also from Stylenanda.




Another SNL comedian (I'm sorry I don't know her name either) is wearing the multi-sequin jacquard crop top from Stylenanda as well.


 
* ི•̮͡ુ -ુ ྀෆ⃛* Shelley  ི-̮͡ू -ू ྀ
 

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: SNLK, Stylenanda
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)