Who wore it better? Minho or Xiumin

Howdie readers! I haven't been around for a while now due to school, so it seems I have lots to catch up on! Recently SHINee released a couple of teaser images for their comeback album 'Odd'. True to the title, the concept is pretty bizarre and the styles are definitely quirky.
 
 
When I saw Minho's shirt I immediately thought: 'Xiumin wore something like this' and I went to check back on one of Shelley's recent post on 'Xiumin in Hanoi'.
 
Both SHINee's Minho and EXO's Xiumin are wearing the shirt from LEIGH's Spring/Summer 2015 collection.(Credits to Shelley for making the find)

SM edition: the competition between SHINee and EXO. What do you think? :)

customer survey
 
 
See Also: 
Xiumin in Hanoi

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: SM Entertainment, allkpop.com, soompi.com
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)