Girl's Day's 'Ring My Bell'

Girl's Day joined the ranks of summer 2015 comebacks with "Ring My Bell". A couple of K-pop fashion finds from their MV:

 Sojin is wearing the black & white hang neck high-waist cut-out monokini
/swimsuit/bodysuit
. I'm not sure if it's a knockoff of a real brand but I was only able to find it on aliexpress.com. There are several listings of this item on that website and here is one of them. I strongly suggest you shop with caution on AliExpress - it's like eBay where reputation, service, and quality depends on individual sellers. Personally I've had both hits and misses when I shopped there.





Minah is wearing is wearing the Letter Print Sleeveless Crop Top in black from Stylenanda. Buy here. Dahyun from survival show "SIXTEEN" also wore it in episode 1.




More finds to come!

  ˛₍˴◅ˋ)੭✧ Shelley

 
Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: Dream Tea Entertainment, aliexpress.com, Stylenanda
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)