GOT7's 'Just Right'

 From being a reader and giving tips to writers, I have decided to join this team and help them out when I have time. So here I am ^^
 
GOT7 just released their new MV 'Just Right', here we have Jackson wearing a Golf Wang t-shirt with OFWGKTA print. There is no buylink since the collection is sold out. 
 



We also have Yugyeom wearing a Golf Wang shirt from the Autumn/Winter 2014 collection, also sold out as the preview shirt. So there is no buylink for it.
 


Thanks for your readers and keep supporting me and Kworld Style ^^ 
Thanks to Shelley for giving me this opportunity to join this team and let us make K-world Style better known =)
 
~Alex~


See Also:
APink's 'Remember'

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: JYP Entertainment, Golf Wang, ASOS.com
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)