iKON's 'My Type'

Two days ago YG Entertainment's new boy group iKON had their debut that a lot of fans having been waiting for. They started their debut with the song My Type and I am here to give you all bit of fresh clothes from the MV, hope you like it.

 
See also:

iKON's 'My Type' (2)
iKON's 'My Type' (3)
 

The leader B.I is wearing a Color Camo Shark Full zip hoodie from BAPE, it's the same hoodie from my post with Kisum. Buy it here.



Junhoe is wearing a collaboration shirt, its the PIGALLE X NIKELAB Jersey Blue. Buy it at the online shop.



Rapper Bobby is wearing a Pigalle Basketball T-shirt in purple. Buy it here before its all sold out.



And the last picture for this post is Donghyuk also wearing Pigalle Basketball T-shirt like Bobby in the color dark green but I couldn't find a picture of it so its means it SOLD OUT. So you will see the logotyp of Pigalle instead. Pretty cool logotype since it can be both a "p" and "b"


More clothes from iKON's My Type will be out in a couple of minutes.
 ~Alex~
 

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: YG Entertainment, BAPE US, Pigalle, Nikelab
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)