Who Wore It Better: KTZ Zombie Edition

Hello! It's been almost 3 weeks since I did my last post. I have been accepted to an university so I have been busy moving and getting things fixed. So I will busy for a bit and it will be less posts from me, but I have seen that Wendy have been doing a good job to help you readers. Fighting!


This 'Who wore it better' is a for the S/S 2013 collection from Kokon To Zai zombie jersey, I have been seeing many K-pop artists wearing this jersey both in black and white. I thought that I should focus on the white one since I think that looks better.


So let us start from the left, we have Jinyoung from B1A4. He is wearing it in the MV for 'What's Happening?' it hard to see the whole outfit but let us still try to give it a score. In the middle we Kangin from Super Junior, he wore it with ripped jeans and white slip-ons. The programmed that he MC's for is  KBS A Song For You 4 ep. 6 with the guest T-ara. And the last man to the right is G-dragon from BIGBANG. His outfits is matched with a bomber jacket on, jeans, snapback, sunglasses and boots. The picture is from the '2013 One of a Kind: World Tour'.


That was all I have for this time. It was sad to read about what's going on in our site and others, that people take credits without giving it to us even when we helped them. I hope that we writers here on K-world Style don't stop posting for that and keep going. Fighting everyone!


Comment who you think completed the style best^^
 ~Alex~


Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: Kokontozai, upscalehype.com, YG Entertainment (G-Dragon), B1A4/WM Entertainment, KBS A Song For You 4
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)