Chanyeol again

Geezus. So much EXO, and SM keeps releasing more EXO stuff so I'm pretty much wading through sexy men pics right now. I'm not sure if I should be pleased with this situation or not.

... Nu'est's music video just came out. (Me gusta, Ren is mah thang thang)

I'm happy but I dreading all the finds that are going to have to happen.



In the dance practice video for EXO-K's History, Chanyeol wore Undefeated (UNDFTD)'s 5 strike pullover hoodie in black.

I mean, obvious find is obvious, but I'm posting it anyway. I have so many EXO tips it's like O.O. Also, getting screencaps of Chanyeol is annoying... He's so tall, so they always put him in the back of the choreography and it's hard to get good pictures. le sigh.

Buy the hoodie here.

Chanyeol also wore his New Era Bomb cap that we posted on yesterday.

I also found IU's dress from the Gaon awards that everyone has been asking about like, two weeks ago. I'm not sure why I haven't put it up yet, but if you want me to do it immediately, comment.

I have four tags per EXO member because I need to classify them under EXO, EXO-K/EXO-M, and then their name for both categories. That's obnoxious...




--Koko

Credits: UNDFTD, Sment
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)