Back a Day Early


Miss me? :D
MAMA was a total YG Fest. Not my best liking...But! When DBSK came on I screamed really loud that my mom thought something happened to me ><

Kinda funny with the picture above. That Minzy Tee was excatly what I posted on on my last post...XD

Rockers NYC x Cassette God's Money
Minji's seem cropped though.

Minzy's Shoes is by Jeremy Scott x Adidas Three Tongues Altitude
cause you know why? There is three tongues...


Buy for 270 O_O...sorry not worth it...
here - ssense

Minzy's Pants
Jeremy Scott x Adidas Sarwell Sweatpants


Buy for 180 at Ssense...Can you believe it? The shoes are worth more than the pants...O_O

On to CL
Jeremy Scott Phone Dial Sweater


Buy here at Colette
I think that's it for now...wait. Since we are talking about Jeremy Scott I might as well put this on.

BoA!!!! YAY

Jeremy Scott Dial Phone Skirt

That's it for now.

Credits: K-world Style, Kstyle, Jeremy Scott, Forward Forward, Ssense, Colette

Maria :D
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)