I'm so lazy it hurts

Couple of things: I'm locked out of the facebook again, so that's why none of this is going up on the facebook, also, whoever keeps reporting me is a meanie. Also, following EXO SO hard right now, like, quiz me. I know EVERYTHING.

I'm not going to lie. This post is SO lazy, like, beyond lazy, way too lazy. Posting is SUCH a pain with this dratted computer and I just want to kill everybody. Anyway, done whining.

I'm going to try and get some non SM stuff in here or at least some non EXO stuff because even I'm getting sick of the lack of variety that I've been posting. I'm just so lazy and EXO's clothing is so easy and... *sigh*



On March 31st/April 1st (2012) EXO-K's Baekhyun wore Undefeated's 5 strike Zip Varsity Jacket.

He matches Chanyeol! How cute... Meh.

Buy here.

--Koko

Credits: UNDFTD, Sment, SM on FB
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)