B1A4 are cheating!?

Let me first say that I ABSOLUTELY adore B1A4's Japanese PV for "Oyasumi Good Night"! It's just super cute and hilarious ~ it's also quite original with their 'cheating on girlfriend' theme, which they also had in their Korean version of this song. 

And now the few finds I have. I really expected them to have a billion finds like their first Japanese PV. But no...Instead I got 2 simple finds and some problems finding the correct items.

Leader Jinyoung wore a long vest from Cassette Playa. The logo/symbol has different colours from the one used in the PV, but it can't be anything other than this one.


Get it here on Farfetch for 181€ on sale (currently out of stock though)

Sandeul's t-shirt is a bit of a trouble maker. I've searched high and low for the T-SHIRT version of this print, but only found shirts, dresses, pants and bags. So frustrating!


Anyways; the print belongs to Joyrich and is called Music Face. I'll give you a link to the shirt because that's the closest it gets. Available at Zozotown for 13,440 yen

Ninillie ~


credits: Pony Canyon, WM Ent., Joyrich, Zozotown, FarFetch, Cassette Playa

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)