Fei celebrates Chinese valentine

Two finds with the same person in a row! Woohoo I'm on a roll with this girl ~  hahaha. 
If you haven't figured out yet, this is a find with Miss A's Fei. Normally there aren't many Miss A finds when they're not promoting songs, so having two finds with them in a row is rare.

Actually, I don't know where this find is from. I just know this picture popped up on my Facebook with the text "today is Chinese Valentines Day" (today being August 23rd) haha. It seems like it's a 'backstage' picture from a magazine shoot though ~ my guess would be a Chinese magazine


This lovely dress is from Moschino and their S/S 2012 collection. I have a buy link from their official site but it's out of stock. Maybe they'll restock some time but I doubt it.

Ninillie ~


credits: AQ Ent., whoever took this picture, Moschino

Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)