Skinfood Egg White Pore Foam Review (and Los Cerritos Center Mall location pictures)

 When I visited Los Angeles for KCONUSA 2014, I also explored the area and shopped in Los Cerritos Center Mall. In the mall, there is a Skinfood store and I happened to take some pictures of the very neat displays. The staff there was nice too! And with any purchase, you get free samples :D








Apparently there were only 6 Skinfood locations in the U.S. when I was there, and now it expanded to 9
(including 2 in my hometown on the East Coast). Do you have any Korean cosmetics stores where you live? If so, which ones?


 
As for the Skinfood Egg White Pore Foam, I like it. It did not dry out my face and left my face very smooth and matte, which is great for someone like me who has an oily T-zone. I can feel my skin tighten after use, which must mean my pores get smaller. Depending on whether you like the smell of eggs or not, as for me it pleasantly does not smell like eggs but instead has a light fresh fragrance. It lathers (doesn't really "foam") quite nicely and a little goes a long way. If you want to get one for yourself, feel free to click on the picture below. The package art has changed since I bought mine.
ʕ•̫͡•ॽु✚⃞ྉ✲゚*。❄⋆ Shelley ⚛˳̊☃✼✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙

Also See: 
innisfree haul and review
Haul: Memebox (Memebox #12)
3 Concept Eyes Haul (and mini review)
 
Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: me
Copyright © 2013 K-world Style (K-pop & K-Drama Fashion)